Иностранные языки

15 years ago

Друзья, данная тема призвана объединить желающих выучить/подучить английский/немецкий или попросту попрактиковаться в английском/немецком с форумчанами. Допускается "умеренное" обсуждение школ, курсов и тд., но, желательно, чтобы в теме все же доминировало именно общение на указанных иностранных языках. Заранее спасибо!
английский, испанский, французский, иностранные языки, обучение, школа, правописание, учитель

AlexZombie
6 November 2008

Иностранные языки
views
members
FloG
30 January 2009

Бродяжник
Always... after questions like this... I have no idea about the kind of topic, which we should discuss. ...

Anyway... I'm going to have the negotiations soon... maybe I'll come after, and we'll start our conversation. Ok?

See you!

Best Regards
FloG
Бродяжник
30 January 2009

Ok, than
Tell me when you'll back
Fuchs
4 February 2009

Blackwind
korpulent FF1

Wie ich verstanden habe, koennen sie beide Deutsch
es freut mich sehr
Ich habe doch sehr lange nich gesprochen und nicht geschriben

ich schäme mich
Бродяжник
4 February 2009

Fuchs
I thought we are talking English here
Fuchs
4 February 2009

Бродяжник
Sorry, i thought i understood this right

цитата:
Друзья, данная тема призвана объединить желающих выучить/подучить английский/немецкий или попросту попрактиковаться в английском/немецком с форумчанами

Бродяжник
4 February 2009

Fuchs
Sorry. Didn't see 1st message, just title of the topic
Fuchs
5 February 2009

Бродяжник
Not at all
Clair
5 February 2009

Oh!! All of you are so well-bred in this topic!

Miracle
Polarbuza
12 February 2009

народ,помогите перевести на английский письмо,а то у меня с ним проблемы,а очень надо!
Здравствуйте.Мы отдыхали в вашем отеле в прошлом году.В этом хотели бы приехать самостоятельно,не пользуясь услугами тур.оператора.Возможно ли это?Если да,то как это сделать?Возможен ли трансфер из аэропорта до отеля ? На каких условиях будет размещен наш ребенок в возрасте 4-х лет? Какова стоимость проживания в стандартном номере 2 взрослых+1 ребенок по системе "всё включено" на 2 недели в июне? Можем ли мы рассчитывать на скидку?
Бродяжник
13 February 2009

Dear Sirs

last year we have spend a week??? in your hotel. Currently we plan to come one more time, without any agencies or agents. Is it possible? Please advise the proper way to book room. Also, is it possible to organize pickup in airport.
Please advise room rate for 2 weeks in June, standard 2- adult one child 4 years of age, all inclusive. What are condition for child in the room? Are there any discounts applicable?

Sincerely yours
Polarbuza

Но я бы так не писал бы в отель...
Polarbuza
13 February 2009

Бродяжник
предложи свой вариант
Clair
13 February 2009

Polarbuza
Dear Sirs!
We visited your Hotel last year. We would like to visit you again in this year by ourself without travel agency service. Is it possible? How can we do that?
Would you be so kind to answer some questions:
1. Is it possible to order a transfer from the Airport to the Hotel? What is the price of the transfer?
2. In what condition will be accommodated our 4-years-old sun?
3. What is the price of Standart room (Double + 1 child), All inclusive, 14 days in June?
4. Is it possible to give us discount?

Thank you for your reply.
Best regards

Polarbuza
Бродяжник
13 February 2009

Polarbuza
Не в этом топике
Polarbuza
16 February 2009

Clair:

Polarbuza
Dear Sirs!
We visited your Hotel last year. We would like to visit you again in this year by ourself without travel agency service. Is it possible? How can we do that?
Would you be so kind to answer some questions:
1. Is it possible to order a transfer from the Airport to the Hotel? What is the price of the transfer?
2. In what condition will be accommodated our 4-years-old sun?
3. What is the price of Standart room (Double + 1 child), All inclusive, 14 days in June?
4. Is it possible to give us discount?

Thank you for your reply.
Best regards

Polarbuza

братцы переведите ,мне пришел ответ,пожалуйста
Dear Mr. Alexandre,

Thank you for your kind interest at the Bodrum Princess Hotel.

Hotel Bodrum Princess is available at the wished dates and you can find below the prices in June.

Arrival June

Departure June

Room Type 1 Standart Double room for two adults and child 4 years old.

Daily Rate 290 ? / ultra all inclusive / tax included

Free upgrade to standart sea view room.

Transfer From Airport Focus - Megane 50,-euro one way

Mercedes Vito 80,-euro one way

We will do 10% discount if you make a this reservation untill end of February and pay %50 of total amount.

Details

Prenpa Turizm Isletmeleri A.S.

Bodrum Princess Deluxe Resort & SPA
Slonikov
16 February 2009

Polarbuza
если коротенько, то они благодарят за проявленный интерес и тд
стоимость стандартного дабла в июне будет 290 евро/сутки/(все налоги включены) на всех при ультра все включено, при желании вы можете заказать номер с видом на море..
стоимость трансфера на фокусе/мегане - 50 евро один конец
на мерседесе - 80
они готовы скинуть 10% при условии бронировании и оплаты 50 процентов до конца февраля
Polarbuza
17 February 2009

Slonikov
спасибо.респект и уважуха.
FF2_DEN
4 March 2009

Hi there!
This is my story how I studied different foreign languages in different places.
DEUTSCH! That is all what I remember from school program.
Moskau ist die Hauptstadt unseres landes. Das sind viele Sehenswürdigkeiten in Moskau.
ESPANOL! One year of study in my first University.
Yo soy estudianto de la Universidad de la langue étrangère.
FRANCAIS! I have studied it 3 years.
Je pense que se tres difficile de prononcer la lettre R en francais.
As U've already understood my core language is English! But I'haven't practiced it for 7 years after i graduated in 2002.
Бродяжник
5 March 2009

FF2_DEN
How about English
FF2_DEN
6 March 2009

English is the only language from the listed above... that I know well enough to communicate with others.
Multik
6 March 2009

Hi all ! this is my first message in this topic , really, i dont know what to write , may be we'll invent subject and describe it ? for example, travels...
Бродяжник
6 March 2009

Multik77
That is a major problem of this topic. Nobody know, what to talk about.

Travel... that's good thing to discuss, especially how language is help you in it. I could say that nowadays English is enough in most countries of the world
FF2_DEN
6 March 2009

Бродяжник:

Multik77
That is a major problem of this topic. Nobody know, what to talk about.

Travel... that's good thing to discuss, especially how language is help you in it. I could say that nowadays English is enough in most countries of the world

Mistakes!
correct me if I'm mistaken!
nobody knows, what to talk about.
...especially how language helps you... (language=it)
I can say... (u tell us about nowadays)

Travelling is a very interesting topic to discuss. I'll try to begin our conversation. I have already visited most of the cities in our country. I even participated in smelt (fish KORYUSHKA) festival in Anadyr city. It is the most remote district of the Far East. It is extremely cold there. When you leave a plane and find yourself in the open air you don't feel how cold it is for the first time. But within five minutes you understand that your body freezes from inside. I saw many Chukchi there. They drove in a sleigh and their deers were completely exhausted and there was blood on deers' bodies. At the same time I saw siberian Husky dogs with white eyes. This is my first story.
Who else wants to tell us his or her story?
iris
6 March 2009

FF2_DEN good story

some days ago I visited France (Paris). It was wonderfull trip. I opened a lot of mini-stories about Paris in my heart!
Бродяжник
10 March 2009

FF2_DEN
It is not mistakes it was typo.

The most East in Russia for me was Irkutsk
The most North - Noyabrsk
South - Anapa
West - Kalingrad

iris
Paris is too crowded, it is beautiful ~ 8 am
tulakicker
10 March 2009

Бродяжник:

Paris is too crowded, it is beautiful ~ 8 am

even comparing with moscow?

i've never been to paris yet as far as i know, closet Disneyland located there.
Бродяжник
10 March 2009

tulakicker
As my friend said: American thing should be seen in Sates!
It is stuiped to come to Paris for Disneyland
FF2_DEN
11 March 2009

And my friend just came back from LA. He visited Disneyland. He told me that in order to ride a boat that rolls from a hill down into the water he had stood in a ticket queue for several hours.
Бродяжник
11 March 2009

FF2_DEN
Actually it surprise me a lot. Usualy in such theme parks, you buying only entrance tickets and all rides are free and you can track lines at special electronic boards
tulakicker
11 March 2009

Бродяжник
probably your friend is right, but still Paris much more easy to reach than USA. I'm not talking about visiting Paris just for Disneyland, but if i get there i would definitely spend a day for Disney

while being in USA i visited just Six Flags park, there was no Disneyland in my area.
Бродяжник
11 March 2009

tulakicker
I was in Paris 4 times, and travel through all France, but never been in Disneyland. There are a lot of much more interesting things to see around than American park on Europe

1 person online

1 person online

up